GMLegal has been involved in a variety of workplace employment matters and we can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts, terms and conditions;
- Providing representation for cases of unfair dismissal
- Offering advice for workplace contracts, including financial advice for termination of employment
- Drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements
- Protection of intellectual property
- Drafting terms and conditions of internet and email usage
- Discrimination and harassment issues
For OHS (Safety) law, we can provide assistance with:
- Dealing with the regulator if there is a workplace incident or accident;
- Addressing any notices issued;
- Representing you in court, if you are charged;
- Draft and negotiate OHS policies and procedures;
- OHS Statutory obligations under Commonwealth and State legislation; and
- Risk management of workplace hazards.
We have experience as a Safety (OHS) Professional and as a OH&S lawyer – we understand the practical and legal aspects of workplace health and safety.
Contact us to make an appointment with your experienced Elwood Workplace Relations Lawyer.