Gary March is an experienced, empathic and pragmatic family law solicitor, running a legal practice in Elwood. His approach is solution focussed – at all times he works with his clients to find solutions which align with their needs and the situation at hand.
Gary brings to his legal practice diverse experience with people from large corporate firms, government departments, not for profits and small family businesses. He has worked with a wide cross section of society and therefore understands and appreciates the complexity involved in family law cases.
Gary’s clients comment on his unique ability to connect with understanding, sensitivity and empathy – whilst maintaining a practical and professional attitude to the issue presented.
Gary has represented clients in negotiation, mediation, court appearances, criminal charges and is a member of the Victorian Legal Aid Panel.
His experience in family law has included:
- Divorce settlements – often involving children (maintenance and access), parenting, houses, businesses, shares and other land holdings;
- Defacto breakups – involving the division of extensive property holdings, businesses, houses, shares and at times children (maintenance and access);
- Property settlements for unrecognised relationships;
- Property ownership in other countries; and
- Other matters such as intervention orders and police issues.
Contact us to make an appointment with your experienced Elwood Divorce Lawyer.