Gary March Legal can help you if you have been charged with a criminal offence, we are here to help you with the process. Being charged and then going to court might be life changing, so you need to present your best case either a defence or ask for mercy.
Gary can guide and advise you through the process. He will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court he will present your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. Gary has appeared in various Magistrates’ Courts such as Melbourne, Frankston and Dromana and can represent you at any Court in Victoria.
Gary March Legal cover a large range of criminal law, including:
- Assault (examples are fighting, threatening someone) these are acts that the victim thought were intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including shop lifting, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
Gary can provide you with advice and options, so you can make a decision on how to proceed. He is about using common sense and being pragmatic, to achieve realistic outcomes that will benefit you.
Contact us to make an appointment with your experienced Elwood Criminal Defence Lawyer.