GMLegal are experienced conveyancers. So, they can guide you through a Victorian Conveyance. Because the team at GMLegal listen to your needs they are able to recommend the best course of action.
Overall, the GMLegal team are expert conveyancers from years of experience. As a result, they have appeared in the Supreme Court and are called upon to solve complex conveyancing issues. Our aim is to satisfy our client’s needs.
The team at GMLegal have broad legal and worldly experience, from work in multi-national law firms, corporate, government, not for profits and small businesses.
Consequently, GMLegal’s clients comment on the Firm’s interested and common sense approach. Such as always available to answer questions no matter what time. Even late on that Saturday afternoon as you undertake those final negotiations.
Property Conveyance Process
GMLegal provides the comprehensive help with the following:
- Selling, includes the following:
- Preparation of a Section 32 (Vendor’s statement);
- Contract of Sale; and
- Sale conveyance.
- Purchasing, includes the following:
- Pre-purchase report;
- Contract variations; and
- Purchase conveyance.
- Transfers of property, such as:
- joint tenants to tenants in common;
- divorce; and
- between family members.
- Verification of Identity is included;
- Clarification of issues, such as –
- Adverse possession claims and easements;
- Fencing Issues; and
- Strata title issues with common land – licenced or leased.
GMLegal can also provide expert help in the following areas:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Family (divorce)
- Criminal charges
- Traffic and toll offences
- Wills and estates
Contact us to make an appointment with your experienced Property (Conveyancers) Lawyers at GMLegal.
Finally, GMLegal is an experienced, understanding and pragmatic law firm (solicitors), whose approach is solution focused. At all times they listen to the needs of their clients to implement the course of action that is best for them.